SYLLABUS FOR EXTENSIVE LECTURE IN COMPLICATION PREVENTION, RECOGNITION AND MANAGEMENT
SYLLABUS FOR THE COMPLICATIONS LECTURE
- Complications following treatment with Botulinum toxin A and dermal fillers: prevention, recognition and management.
- Risk Mitigation and medico legal pitfalls in Aesthetic Medicine
- Why do complications occur?
- Complications following treatment with Botulinum toxin A: prevention, recognition, management
- Complications following treatment with dermal fillers: prevention, recognition, management
- The elective and emergency use of hyaluronidase .
- Anaphylaxis management
- Retaining patient confidence following an adverse event.
- Managing colleagues' adverse events.
- Risk mitigation and Medico-legal pitfalls
- Legal requirements to administer botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Clinic requirements
- Clinical staffing requirements
- Professional indemnity
- Clinical policies
The cost for this Lecture is £250 (+VAT).
A maximum number of 8 delegates are allowed per couse.
Up to 8 delegates per course
Terms & Conditions Corporate Packages Why choose AOAE